V-Ray for Rhino Perpetual
V-Ray 5 for Rhino is a highly accurate renderer for McNeel Rhinoceros. V-Ray is used comprehensively by architects, landscape designers, exhibition & event designers, product & industrial designers and many more.
For high quality visual results, total control through limitless customisation and settings changes, choose V-Ray Next for Rhino.
V-Ray 5 for Rhino
V-Ray 5 for Rhino enables designers to present designs with incredible realism, reducing the need for physical prototypes. V-Ray's highly accurate renderer for McNeel Rhinoceros increases Rhino's ability to handle large scenes and can even be used directly within Grasshopper.
V-Ray 5 for Rhino isn't just an all-in-one visualisation tool, it's smart, learning from your scenes to make lighting faster, exposure and white balancing automatic, and rendering up to 50% faster. You can even animate Grasshopper definitions, as well as cameras and sunlight, and measure real-world illuination values.
V-Ray 5 for Rhino is compatible with Rhino 5, Rhino 6, and Rhino 7.
What's New in V-Ray 5
Visualise in real-time using V-Ray Vision
V-Ray Vision gives you a real-time view as you build your model, apply materials, and light your Rhino and Grasshopper designs. With V-Ray Vision, you can explore your model, collaborate on design decisions, save images and 360° panoramas, and export real-time animations.
Go beyond rendering
V-Ray 5 for Rhino features new tools that let you fine-tune your renders without the need for another applications. Composite layer renders, make colour adjustments, and instantly modify lighting in the new V-Ray Frame Buffer.
Light scenes automatically
Using the new Light Gen tool, you can choose from a selection of automatically generated lighting scenarios, pick the one you like, and send it to render.
V-Ray for Rhino lets you do more than ever with maximum creative control at a minimum effort. You can expect automated snapshots and batch renders, better scripting, individually resizable lights, more accurate viewport previews, better management of V-Ray Objects and much more. Performance has been optimised in V-Ray so you can make the most of faster rendering, AI denoising and better scene intelligence.
Do More Than Ever Before
- V-Ray Batch lets you schedule render jobs to V-Ray Swarm or Chaos Cloud, making it easy to render snapshots from the same project or views from multiple Rhino files all at once.
- Program V-Ray to do even more for you by using RhinoScript and Python to do things like automate scene management or access parameters not shown by the UI.
- Change the size of instanced lights by just changing one. You can even adjust the shadow softness and size of lights with affecting intensity.
- Improved reflections, refractions, bump maps and more mean more accurate viewport previews.
- The simple new UI makes creating, editing and managing V-Ray objects much easier.
Superior Grasshopper Support
- You can now animate sunlight and cameras using the V-Ray timeline in Grasshopper. Go back for final rendering in Rhino with just a quick export.
- The Lighting Analysis render element makes it easy to evaluate and visualise the real-world illumination levels of a Grasshopper scene.
- Use directional light to create non-realistic, stylised lighting schemes.
- Use real-world cameras in Grasshopper with proper aperture, shutter speed and ISO. Use with the sun and sky system for highly accurate lighting.
- Animate and render parametric designs via the V-Ray timeline to explore different versions of your model.
Materials and Textures
- Gain more control over the look of your scenes. The V-Ray Material adds native support for metallic reflections.
- Fine-tune the colours of any texture map using RGB or HSV curve controls.
Powerful Asset Management
- Preview materials, textures, elements and lights in a single viewer. Observe parameter changes and affect the appearance of assets in specific, isolated settings.
- Manage all assets in one place using the Asset Outliner.
- Using the Asset Editor from the footer allows quick and intuitive creation of new assets.
- The Asset Library UI allows for quick searching through a huge number of assets in either the built-in library or any other location.
- Use Texture Instancing to map multiple material parameters with the same source texture to simpify shader structure.
- Speed up your workflow by selecting multiple scene or library assets as well as multiple toolbar filters.
Simplified Render Controls
- A refined and updated UI makes render set up easier than ever.
- Specify custom pixel resolutions without affecting the aspect ratio.
- The intuitive camera control layout lets you manipulate both simple and advanced parameters simultaneously.
Enhanced Lighting Workflows
- Capture the perfect exposure every time with Auto Exposure and Auto White Balance. As simple as point and shoot.
- Easily visualise the real-world illumination (lux) values of any scene using Lighting Analysis.
- The Adaptive Dome Light renders faster, cleaner and more accurate image-based lighting. There's no need to set up Portal lights for interiors.
- V-Ray has been optimised to render faster overall, and even faster when using the Adaptive Dome Light.
- You can automatically analyse your scene to optimise rendering, getting the best quality in less time.
- V-Ray materials have been fine-tuned for faster render speeds, improved GPU rendering and Chaos Cloud compatibility.
Instantly remove noise while you render with NVIDIA's AI Denoiser. The improved V-Ray denoiser even lets you denoise each render element to give you greater control in post-production.
|Delivery Type||Digital Delivery By Email|
|Processing Time||1 Working Day|