Professional animation tools
Animate moving, scaling, and rotating Rhino objects without exporting. Objects and viewport animations are editable in the Rhino window using simple drag and drop. Modify your objects and motion data without losing valuable time changing between programs.
Easily preview your animations inside Rhino, in real time, in any shading mode by scrubbing the timeline or playing the animation. Then render straight to an animation file using any Rhino renderer including wireframe, openGL, render preview, render, TreeFrog, Flamingo, and Penguin.
Bongo is also great for demonstrating moving objects using real-time playback in the Rhino viewports - just drag the timeline around to show a client how your design works.
Features in Bongo 2.0!
- Zoomable timeline and the new curve editor give you greater control over your animations.
- Save multiple animations per file.
- Control many more parameters with the new keyframe editor and improved tweening.
- Create architectural animations from named views.
- Animate mechanical systems with the new IK engine.
- Expressions, Object morphing, layer animation, sun studies, video textures, new video formats and much more.
- Support for Rhino 6 for Windows.
|Delivery Type||Digital Delivery By Email|
|Processing Time||1 Working Day|